We are at a week from the exit of Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, always set for January 28, 2022 on PS5 and Sony Interactive Entertainment considered publishing now the launch trailer of this collection that brings together Uncharted 4 and its Spin Off The Lost Legacy. For those who have not followed the news around this game, know that this is the remainder version of these two great games that marked the life of the PS4, in 2016 and then the following year In 2017. Of course, technically, we can count on novelties related to the power of the PS5, as the choice between several modes of display and performance, to be able to redo the two adventures with the specificities of the machine, such as The absence of loading time, the integration of 3D audio, the possibility of enjoying the haptic return on the controller as well as adaptive triggers.
Sony reminds that the owners of the PS4 version will be able to update to the PS5 game for €10, knowing that those who will take the approach before February 4 at 8:59, French time, will go back with a movie square for the movie Uncharted, with Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg.
- Fidelity mode: 4K native, 30 frames per second
- Performance mode: 60 frames per second
- Performance + mode: 120 frames per second, 1080p
Specialities PlayStation 5:
- Quasi-non-existent loading time
- Optimized game for 3D audio
- Complete use of the haptic return and adaptive triggers of the dual sense
- Improved graphics and performance