In this guide, we will explain everything you need to know about the legendary campaign of Destiny 2 Witch Queen ** including the differences and rewards you will get to assume this more difficult challenge.
- What does the Queen Legendary Witch campaign of Destiny 2 have different?
- What rewards you get to beat the legendary campaign
After the introductory scene of Destiny 2 Witch Queen, the Guardians will face an immediate decision: opting for the option “Be brave” or “become legend”. Actually, this refers to playing the campaign in the predetermined difficulty or in the legendary difficulty much more difficult.
What does the Queen Legendary Witch campaign of Destiny 2 have different?
If you choose to assume this more difficult challenge, players can expect to face a fairly challenging experience. The leading designer Matt McConnell shared details about how challenging the legendary campaign is in a blog post, revealing that it is designed to be more difficult than Legendary Nightfall, “although it is easier than a lonely dungeon or execute GrandMaster Nightfall.”
Enemies will generally be more difficult and aggressive. They have greater resistance to damage, they are more difficult to stagger and their shields are stronger for unparalleled damage.
It is not only the way in which enemies react in combat, but the type of enemies that you will face changes compared to the basic difficulty of the campaign. For example, elite enemies will change by bosses, or you will have an influx of more red rod enemies.
That said, it should be taken into account that the legendary difficulty is scaled to coincide with its fireteam, so that solo players will have a reduction of the enemy’s damage and health, while three players will see that experience increases, but not exactly eleven.
What rewards you get to beat the legendary campaign
Complete all missions at Destiny 2 Witch Queen’s Legendary Campaign will reward players with the following:
- A new exclusive emblem for those who complete the campaign in legendary difficulty.
- A Triumph is required for the new Throne World title.
* A set of gears 20 above the soft cover at a power level of 1520.
* Eight update modules.
* New exotic armor Witch Queen that is generally reserved for Ped Lost sector falls. – These include things like the exotic hunter helmet Blight Ranger, the Exotic Warlock Gauntlets osmioman and the HoarFors-Z exotic Titan chest.
* Bungie’s exclusive rewards (have not yet been revealed)
That’s all you need to know about the legendary campaign of Destiny 2 Witch Queen **. To get more tips, tricks and guides, go to our wiki or see more of our coverage below.
- YouTuber de Destiny 2 Lance Dynasty: The Complete Story of Savathun & the Hive to celebrate the release of Witch Queen
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen celebrates his next release with a striking launch trailer
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Vidoc offers a closer look at new areas, crafts, GUXS, vacuum update and more
- New Destiny 2: Witch Queen Weapons & Gear Trailer Teases Crafting & New Exotics
- Expansion Destiny 2: The Witch Queen has been reserved for more than 1 million times
Search to get more