There are six Kyber bricks to unlock at each level of Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker. One by completing the level, three by filling the bolt indicator until you reach True Jedi, one for collecting all miniKits and one by completing the three level challenges. In this guide of the Battle levels of the Jedi, we will show you how to obtain all minikits and challenges, as well as we will also describe which characters unlock when completing the level of the Jedi battle in episode II.
- Battle of Jedi Minikit # 1
- The Battle of the Jedi Minikit # 2
- The Battle of the Jedi Minikit # 3
- The Battle of the Jedi Minikit # 4
- The Battle of the Jedi Minikit # 5
- more Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Guides
- Locations of the Minikits of the Battle of the Jedi: Lego Star Wars: The Saga Skywalker
- Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Level challenges of the Jedi battle
- Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Unlocking characters from the Battle of the Jedi
Locations of the Minikits of the Battle of the Jedi: Lego Star Wars: The Saga Skywalker
Battle of Jedi Minikit # 1
Just at the beginning of the level, there is a minikit at the back of the room (at the opposite end of the room from the door you try to pass). You will need a scavenger with a network pistol to climb up to it. Shoot the spots on the wall with your weapon and then go up to the minikit to get the first level.
The Battle of the Jedi Minikit # 2
In the second level area, there will be a golden patch on the road. Select a hunter character and use your weapon to blow up and reveal the minikit that hides below.
The Battle of the Jedi Minikit # 3
Inside the dark cave area you can find another of those blue cracks that requires a scavenger character with the green pistol to get rid of it. Inisde, is another minikit.
The Battle of the Jedi Minikit # 4
In the room where you reach Dooku, turn left when you enter the room. Here, you can use a Villano character to enter a code into the terminal and reveal a constructable object. Construct it to access a turret and generate 4 geonosians. Or take them with the turret, or with any weapon you prefer, and once you are all dead you will get your minikit.
The Battle of the Jedi Minikit # 5
In the same room as the last minikit, you can see a pile of gray furniture in an alcove of the room. Destish it to reveal the last level minikit.
Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Level challenges of the Jedi battle
- The Dark Side – Simply, you just have to get to Dooku in less than 5 minutes, which is almost impossible not to do unless you take your time. If you are really stuck, you can skip the area of the dark cave heading to the left and destroying some of the pipes to create a climbing point.
- Insect Exterminator – To get this challenge, you do not have to take the shortcut and cross the dark cave. Inside, you will have to build something to continue, make sure you build the light trap and you will get the challenge.
- Forcing them to come out – For this part it is quite easy, use the strength to pick up a Battle Droid and a Geonosian warrior and topping them on stage, or simply use the strength to throw them together. If you are struggling to find the battle droid, go to the left after crossing the bridge in the second area and take the shortcut. There are battle droids in the intermediate areas.
Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Unlocking characters from the Battle of the Jedi
There are a lot of characters that unlock to finally finish episode II:
- Jango Fett (Clon)
- Soldier Clone (Commander)
- Soldier Clon (LuiteNent)
- Soldier Clone (Sergeant)
- Conde Dooku.
- Palpatine (Senator)
Did you end up cleaning the level of the Jedi battle? Consult more guides below:
more Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Guides
- Episode I: The Ghost Threat Level Guides
- Episode level guides II: the attack of the clones
- Episode III: The revenge of Sith level guides
- GUIDE OF OUT FOR THE COUNT LEVELS
- Help of so uncivilized level
- Droid Attack On the Wookiees Level Guide
- Senate confrontation level guide
- The high ground level guide
- Episode IV: Level Guides of a New Hope
- Episode V: The empire counterattack level guides.
- Guide of heat and cold levels
- Basic level guide of Assault on ECHO
- Never tell me the probability level guide
- Guide of levels of the hibernation station
- Reveals! Level Guide
- Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi Level Guides
- Guide of levels of a plan to save Han
- The Copa-Khetanna levels guide
- Endor the line level guide
- Chewbacca’s Defense Level Guide
- Meet your destination level guide
- Episode level guides VII: the awakening of strength
- Episode level guides VIII: Last Jedi
- Dameron challenge level guide
- Codebreak-out level master guide
- No Snoke without fire level guide
- Chromed dome level guide down
- Ground salt level guide
- Episode level guides IX: The Rise of Skywalker
- A jump guide and jump level
- They fly! Level Guide
- C-3P-OH without level guide
- The guide of the force level to do it
- Level Guide Be With Me